When you want to preserve a computer�s desired configuration, Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise v188.8.131.5298 Final Full Version is the answer. Don�t waste time waiting for Imaging solutions to restore your computers�all you�ll need is a simple reboot! Whether you need to protect thousands of workstations across your enterprise or just that one PC at home, Deep Freeze Enterprise v184.108.40.20698 Final Full Version is right for the job. Are you running Windows and Mac computers? No problem, we�ve got both covered. And Deep Freeze Enterprise v220.127.116.1198 Final Full Version is also ready to protect your servers giving you 100% availability.
Deep Freeze requires Windows XP/Vista/7 and 10% free hard drive space. The Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator and the Enterprise Console require Windows XP/Vista/7 to function properly. Information on Faronics Core system requirements can be found in the Faronics Core user guide. The hardware requirements are the same as the recommended requirements for the host operating system.
Featured Deep Freeze Enterprise v18.104.22.16898 Final Full Version:
- Customized configuration makes setting up Faronics Deep Freeze for your unique environment a breeze. Using the Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator, you can specify multiple passwords, select drives to be Frozen, create ThawSpaces to save data, create workstation tasks, schedule maintenance and set advanced networks. You can also create multiple customized installers with different configurations.
- Easy deployment is made possible with several options. In addition to deploying Deep Freeze as part of your imaging solution, you can deploy Deep Freeze as a Silent Install natively either as an .exe or as a .msi by using our Deep Freeze MSI Packager. And you can also use the Deep Freeze Console to deploy.
- Central management makes it easy to deploy, configure, and manage Deep Freeze. All you need to do is use the robust Enterprise Console or Core Console included free of charge. Or use the comprehensive built-in Command Line Interface to manage Deep Freeze from within the most popular desktop management systems such as Microsoft SCCM, Dell KACE, Spiceworks, and Symantec Altiris. Check out our Integration Page.
- Enhanced security is rolled into Faronics Deep Freeze with protection for the master boot record (MBR) from rootkit injections, making your security bulletproof. The Customization Code ensures that unauthorized ad�ministrators are prevented from accessing or controlling a computer that runs Deep Freeze. Administrators can also assign up to 15 passwords or create One-Time passwords that will expire after a single use on the workstation.
- Windows updates are even easier to automate with Deep Freeze 7.5. Now you can automatically download windows updates even when machines are Frozen. Cached updates are applied as soon as the machines are Thawed, which means Windows Updates are much faster. Forget about setting maintenance window completion times, since Deep Freeze just got even smarter! It can now detect when updates are complete and automatically returns the computer back to a Frozen state.
- Retain data across reboots by redirecting both user and application data to storage space on non-system or network drives. Or create virtual storage drives called ThawSpaces � it�s entirely up to you. Data retained in a ThawSpace or a Thawed drive is not erased upon reboot even when the computer is in a Frozen state. Or try using the complementary Faronics Data Igloo that allows you to redirect data for storage.
Screenshoot Deep Freeze Enterprise v22.214.171.12498 Final Full Versions:
Name: Deep Freeze Enterprise v126.96.36.19998 Final Full Version
Home Page: http://www.faronics.com/en-uk/products/deep-freeze/enterprise/
Size: 19.67 MB
Download Links: Click Here
Note: if you forget password, for unfreez use Anti Deepfreez v.0.5 [not tested]